Please fill in the required fields in the form below and click 'Confirm'.
At MEETEE, we recognize the importance of safeguarding personal information, and we work hard to ensure your information is kept safe in accordance with the guidelines below.
About personal information
MEETEE never discloses to third parties any personal information that is collected throughout the course of operations.
Personal information includes data such as address, name, telephone number, email address, or any other information that could be directly associated with a particular person.
However, disclosure of personal information may occur in the event of one or more of the following conditions:
- 01.The person in question has given consent for their information to be disclosed.
- 02.A legal request for disclosure has been made by an official governmental institution, such as a police department or court of law.
- 03.For purposes such as collection of statistics, in which the personal information is not associated with any individual.
- 04.When the conduct of a user has violated laws (foreign or domestic) or usage policies, resulting in actions necessary to guard the rights, assets, and/or services offered by the company.
- 05.When urgent disclosure of information is required in order to prevent loss of human life, injury, damage to property, to ensure national safety, or in other such emergency situations.
About the management and protection of personal information
MEETEE manages customers' personal information with care, working to prevent any loss, fraud, unauthorized access, or leaking of information.
We will never disclose any of your personal information without your consent.
Moreover, none of your information be visible to any other customers making use of the site.
*Please send any questions you may have for MEETEE by filling out the question form.